Saturday, July 14, 2007
What I know
As of today, I know that the police have 2 suspects who they are almost certain are responsible for the murder of my son's friend. One is only 16, the other 20 years old. The 16 year old ratted his older friend. The duo was arrested the very next week after they held up someone else. The car they were driving was linked to a girlfriend of someone already in jail. She was overheard by her mother talking about the incident. Her mother hauled her in for questioning. I am thankful for these mistakes which have led to the knowledge of specific people involved in this violent event. My son doesn't talk about it much now, but I still pray that this event will be significant in some redemptive way. I want to be available if he decides to include me in his process of working through the grief and questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment